826 PIN FOLLOWERS

Jean Deniot Capri Home

When asked to describe Jean Deniot style he responds, “My style is full of history and references coming from many different periods. I like emblematic interiors, full of archetypal furniture which one could consider ‘New or Cool Classical’… The decors are never literal or featuring typical period rooms, but eclectic and very architectural, with mixed influences, and always focusing on the highest level of quality possible. I don’t do pure conte mporary as to me it has no soul. I need to have history in my work!”











Popular posts from this blog

Malene Birger Designs

Hans Silvester Natural Fashion

Aldo Rossi Architecture

Beverly Hills Mansion

Ṗhotographer Helmut Newton

Architect Marcel Breuer

Sculptor Henry Moore

Marc Quinn Archaeology of Art

Vetements Anti-Fashion

Photographer Julius Shulman